"A noble departure is a beautiful memory"
We offer our services for funerals nationwide. We pay our utmost respect knowing, that this is the final goodbye from the family and loved ones of the deceased. We aim to care for the loved ones so that they feel safe, knowing that their wishes for the funeral are met.
We also help with arranging all the paperwork and logistics surrounding the funeral transport and from the Faroe Islands. This could be of deceased foreigners that need to be transported from the Faroe Islands to their home country or deceased Faroese nationals living abroad needing transport from abroad back home to the Faroe Islands.
Our services – we can help with some or all of these:
- We provide coffins, flower arrangements, wreaths and song pamphlets
- We dress the deceased for the burial if needed
- We make hearse-, gravedigger- and cemetery arrangements
- We help find a priest or speaker for the devotion and funeral
- We contact the authorities considering the funeral
- We send announcements to the news and papers
- We plan with hospitals, nursing homes etc.
- We guide and help considering the health care system
- We arrange the wake
- We give guidance and otherwise help where needed
- We arrange transportation to and from the Faroe Islands for cremations
- We arrange transport for Faroese loved ones that live abroad and need to come home for a funeral
- We arrange transportation of deceased foreigners that need to be transported from the Faroe Islands to their home country
Feel free to contact us if you want to know more:
Phone number: +298 35 36 37 / +298 29 90 00